Phantasy Slut Nassandra Phantasy Slut Nassandra

Nicely animated, but it did want me wanting more.

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

Lot of effort I can tell. Thank you.

Wooly Marenal RPG Wooly Marenal RPG

The game did what it needed to do. Pretty good for for like... one month, correct?

Construction Empire Construction Empire

The idea is solid, but when you watch what your enemy play you get a good idea of how your suppose to play the game, then all the skill goes away because all your doing is copy-cat.

Elmer's Cheeseburger Hat Elmer's Cheeseburger Hat

The controls were a wee bit floaty, it was a bit hard to distinguish the background from the foreground, and their wasn't much of any risk of dying. It was just annoying to get through a level.

Saying that, the character movement models were great, the music was relaxing, and everything was easy to understand.

3 for effort.

Captain Zorro: Secret Lab Captain Zorro: Secret Lab

You game has a few bugs. For instance, it's possible to get stuck between a object and a wall, putting you into air suspension with no way out.

Controls are very floaty, but aside from that it's ok.

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

Has the tissue company called you yet?

Fatelogic responds:

They seem to be busy using their own product... if you know what I mean -.-

MOON MOON

Pro's:

I like the idea.

It did have a creepiness to it.

Somethings I didn't expect.

Con's:

Heavily scripted, I think it would have been better as a movie.

Overly pretentious; while it did have a few moments, the same idea and anti-guy lacked purpose and reason for their exsistance. I understand horror games need to keep a mystery in order to make it compelling, but that idea is usually associated with a build up to that led to that feeling. I'm sure you tried this by limiting movement a bit, but the game is still less than 5 min long.

Scare tactics; I think you jumped the gun a bit. Sure it did have some atmosphere, but when I started to get drawn in, something happens to shock you and you lose your composure.

Conclusion:

Great idea, not great execution.

Fix: Perhaps make the game a bit longer, such as make it more than 3 days, like perhaps a week. I'm sure many people will complain that the game will be too long, but if atmosphere is what your really going for, you really have to pull them in.

But that's just my two cents, you get a 3.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

I actually hate Christmas with a passion (you would too if you worked retail); but this is really nice. A little get together of the Newgrounds community showing what we all can do. That's why I love Newgrounds.

The Curse of Cracklevania The Curse of Cracklevania

The room-to-room saving is the worth the playing.